Invisalign, in Abingdon, Oxford
Have you ever wished you had straight teeth but never wanted to wear ‘train track’ braces?
If so then Invisalign aligners or Incognito braces may be just what you need.
Benefits of Invisalign Treatment:
- it is clear so many people will not notice you are having teeth straightening
- removable – so you can eat and clean your teeth
- from computer generated images you will be able to see what your teeth will look like when they have been straightened
How does Invisalign Treatment work?
- uses 3D imaging to show how your teeth will look from their initial to final position
- from the 3D imaging a series of custom made clear aligners are made
- each aligner is worn for approximately 2 weeks and during this time the teeth will move slightly, it will then be replaced with the next aligner in the series until the teeth have been straightened
Aligners are similar in the way they work to braces, but without the metal brackets and wires. They are nearly invisible to the naked eye, and are easily removed when eating or cleaning the teeth. We offer the Invisalign treatment, which consists of a series of individually manufactured aligners supplied in sequence to the individual’s exact specifications.
If you were interested in this, you might also be interested in: