Dental Implants Abingdon, Oxford
Dental implants are a revolutionary treatment used to replace damaged or missing teeth. A small titanium rod is inserted into the jawbone during a minor surgical procedure under local anaesthesia. The bone integrates with the implant forming a strong and stable base for a replacement tooth to be attached to or to provide firm foundations for comfortable dentures.
Implants can be used to:
- Replace missing single teeth
- Form part of a bridge filling larger gaps
- Secure dentures firmly
- Create a full set of new teeth
What are Implant Retained Dentures?
Implants Retained Dentures can offer a solution that will give you back your smile and your confidence. The Retained Dentures are held firmly by the implants giving you more benefits than normal dentures.
There are a variety of reasons why people chose Implant Retained Dentures:
- They are more secure & comfortable than traditional removable dentures
- Implants prevent the bone loss that can occur when you have missing teeth, maintaining your facial structure
- The support provided by implants can reduce the amount of wrinkles around your mouth
Contact Us to learn more about how dental implants can give you back your confidence to smile.
Dental Implants with Dr Andrew Hall
At Ock Street Dental Care in Abingdon, implant dentist Dr. Andrew Hall uses the latest computer aided design methods to guide the placement of the implants. Formerly lecturer in Restorative Dentistry at Bristol University, Dr Hall has been providing patients with implants since 1993, having placed over 2000 and achieving a 98% success rate and now works exclusively in dental implants and complex reconstructive dentistry. Dr Hall was the first UK dentist to purchase the PRGF system to promote post-surgical healing.