Abingdon Dental and Medical Referrals
At the Centre, we are pleased to accept referrals from dental and medical practices throughout the Oxfordshire and UK wide for a number of specialist or advanced procedures. We can work in partnership with your existing practice to ensure the best treatment for you with the optimum results.
Your existing medical or dental practitioner can easily refer by fax, by mail or by telephone. Patients are always advised to attend recall appointments with their exisiting care providers and, except during active therapy, they are reminded to continue seeing their existing hygienist.
We can help you with:
- Dental implants – teeth replacement
- Prosthodontics – reconstructive and restorative dentistry
- Prosthetics – crowns, bridges, dentures and veneers
- Endodontics – root canal therapy
- Periodontics-management of periodontitis (gum disease)
- Orthodontics – alignment of the teeth and jaws
- Cosmetic – appearance of the teeth
- Facial rejuvenation – Botulinum treatment, dermal fillers and blepharoplasty
- Minor surgical procedures – mole and blemish removal
Each of our practitioners is assisted by a fully qualified registered dental nurse and the friendly and efficient practice management and reception team ensure patients are made to feel welcome and valued. We are proud to have gained BDA (British Dental Association) accreditation with the Good Practice Scheme and are licensed for all the above procedures by the Care Quality Commission.
To come and see us, look around and meet the team, Contact Us for an appointment.